The Big Day (1 of many to come) and What I Bought The Husband

Last night I wrapped and I wrapped. And the Kid and I coughed and coughed. I have a cold but it isn't too bad, yet. The Kid is home today but when I get back from work tonight, I'm bundling him up and we are heading to our first session to get him "diagnosed". I will just be happy to have all this behind us. It is exhausting and heart wrenching. Me no likey!

So that is what's happening today. But enough of that! Here's what I have bought the Husband for Christmas and since he doesn't read this blog, I feel safe writing it out here. Men are often hard to shop for unless they have a hobby. The Husband's hobby is me so I have to think long and hard about what to get him. So here it is (and I might get a couple of more things over the weekend):

Men's shirt
Socks (he loves socks)
Gloves that can be used on a smart phone
Big Bass Fishing Wii game
A Wii virtual fishing rod thingy
2 Bear Grylls DVD's
A tablet (not a fancy schmancy one - not until he shows me that he will actually use it)

I think I will be getting him a new radio as well. His favourite gift is the one where I don't spend money... too bad, buddy boy, that's not how I roll.

I can't wait for the big day! Woot!

Are you still searching for a perfect gift for someone? Drop me a line and I'll help you out!

And before I forget, I made the mistake of looking at the White House Christmas decorations and got all angsty that our place didn't scream CHRISTMAS enough so I went a little wild with the decorations over the weekend. Here's one thing I made. Game on, Michelle, game on.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge