Friday Wrap-up

Wellity wellity wellity... This week was pretty good. Ok, a lot of it was overshadowed by anticipation for the appointment last night, but otherwise, a decent week. I am glad that the appointment is over and that I can look forward to an awesome weekend. The Kid will stay home again today (thank you jeebus for the mother in law! - she leaves for three months as of January, so Kid, you better stay healthy!). Tomorrow evening is our girls traditional annual Christmas which involves dinner, drinking a lot and exchanging gifts. Can't wait!

In other news, I hit the gym 5 times this week! Atta girl! Monday, Tuesday and Thursday I worked on the crosstrainer for 30 minutes and Tuesday I did 15 minutes on the bike and then for the other 15 minutes, did leg presses and arm butterfly thingies (official name). This morning I did 10 minutes on the bike, then the arm things, then leg presses, then the arm things again and then tried out a new machine for stomach muscles. I am always a little intimidated by trying new machines because the illustrations look like odd sex positions and I've been married for a long time and I have a headache. I'm also a little afraid that I'll be working on a machine and a gym employee will walk by and be like "Ma'am, that's an industrial vacuum cleaner".

So yes, this week was a success in terms of working out, eating well and attending our first session at the diagnosis centre. Yay!

And here are the week's stats:

Pounds lost: 4 (would have been more this morning but I ate super late last night)
Gym visits: 5
Loads of laundry: 3
Glasses of wine: Not too many
Presents wrapped: About 40
Crying from semi-relief: 4 times
Christmas films watched: 1
Times avoiding chocolate: A bazillion
Blog pageviews in a month: 2,156
"Published" on Just Say Jenn: 1
Times I've whined to the Husband: Do you love me as much as you loved me when we got maaaaaried?
Times the Husband has rolled his eyes: Countless
Receiving a very touching pm about my blog: 1
Support from friends and family: Infinity times infinity (thank you)
Christmas cards received: 3

And there we have it, a pretty good week, all in all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge