My Wish List - The Materialistic One

The Husband is finally back at the office today which means I can send him my Christmas list. I don't mince words... I don't have time anymore to play the dreaded "Nothing and I'm Fine" game. You know the spiel. The spiel that makes every man that is in a long term relationship break into a cold sweat.

Him: What's wrong?
Her: Nothing!
Him: (Desperately wondering what he has forgotten; taking out the garbage or forgetting an anniversary, then venturing further in...) Are you sure you're alright?
Her: I'm fine!
Him : (Crap, crap, crap, crap)

No, Christmas shopping for me cannot be a guessing game. I will be direct and I will be sending him this e-mail today.

Hi Sweetie,

Here is my Christmas list to make it so much easier for you. Gifts mean you love me, so no pressure! Be creative, but stick to the list. I have marked the ones you can't be creative with *. Love you!!!

Smoothie to Go* (I know you said it's just like a blender but it isn't because it is a SMOOTHIE TO GO! You saw the video - it's awesome!)


These slippers* (I know you think they are ugly but I love them and I think they are adorable! Available on Amazon.de, search term: Fluffy slippers)



Anything fake fur! Fake fur hat, vest, jacket anything! A fake fur hat like this would be amazing! Remember, the bigger the head, the smaller the waist!!



Bling bling bling! Anything sparkly. The cheapy Chinese store that used to be Syndikat around the corner from us sells fun necklaces. The bigger the better! 

A new key chain. Also check out the cheapy store referenced above. I loved the one you bought me last year but it broke :( Something sparkly again would be great!

Anything pink or sparkly that I can write with would be awesome! Like a pink notebook so I can make it my gratitude journal and write about how wonderful you are as a husband.

A Kindle cover because my Kindle is starting to look like kindling. Pink? Sparkly?

I love you I love you I love you! Kiss!!

And so there you have it. An easy-peasy list for Christmas. See, I'm not high-maintenance.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge