And the Daycare was...

We went yesterday to check out the possible new daycare. The woman was amazing to open on a Sunday for us and she was so incredibly nice and she has been an incredible support this past week and a half. The Kid seemed to love the place and they have a padded room for recess which is awesome. I wish I could have a padded room (and insert jokes here). We spent over an hour talking as the Kid ran around. I was sending him telepathic messages to try and look intelligent and brilliant. Instead, he ignored my pleas and ran against a wall. Hey, it was padded! Awesome! After the long talk I asked if she would be willing to have the Kid at her school and she said yes. So it looks like we will start January 13th. Well, the first couple of weeks we will need to bring him in for just an hour or so so that he can adjust- they leave it up to the Kid to decide.

I have a feeling that within the first 10 minutes on the first day, he will be running in and playing. It was so nice to finally sit down with a child minder who seemed to really know her stuff. When we mentioned things that our current daycare has kvetched about she shrugged and said "So". And when the Husband pointed out that it was considered not normal for kids to line things up she said "Says who?" I wanted to hug the crap out of her. We will continue with our current daycare (gonna cost us) until he is completely integrated into the new one. The Husband isn't completely convinced yet but he will get there. I have my work cut out for me; note to self: purchase new push up bra and buy coupon for local strip club.

And now I can finally announce my kind of awesome news! I wrote a little post for one of my favourite sites ever (Just Say Jenn) and it was posted just now! I am plutzing over here! If you want to read it and check out her awesome site; here it is. (Better link here http://www.justsayjenn.net/) I am pumped! And yes, yesterday was finally the moment I hit rock bottom. Ta da! It happened (cue quiet sobbing). Now I really feel I need to kick my own tusch!

Happy Monday!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge