The Guy Outside the Gym

This morning we were supposed to have our meeting with the daycare. Unfortunately the woman we were supposed to meet with is dealing with her mother dying. I feel really terrible for her. I will make cupcakes and a card for her. When someone is dealing with something at that level, your own problems seem pretty petty in comparison. So my public service announcement today is: love thy people in your life. If you find yourself hating someone, stop. It isn't worth it. I don't really hate anyone, it is exhausting. The end.

In other news, I went to the gym this morning. For the last couple of months, on random days, a guy stands outside of the gym smoking. He is Chinese, usually wears jeans and a windbreaker and just stands there staring out at the street. He never looks at me when I exit. Well, this morning, the guy was wearing a suit. I mean a really really nice suit. Perfectly tailored, polished shoes. Has he been promoted in his street watching? I am intrigued. And I am now going to spend the next months obsessed about this guy. Gah!

Tonight the Husband has a company event so that means Mommy gonna do some gel nails, watch some TV and work on things that involve shellac. Yay! Home alone! I have all these plans but most likely I will pass out at 9:30. I live on the wild side.

After work I have to run to the dollar (euro) store to spend a lot of money (euro store lies, only a couple of things are a euro. Liars!!! I'm sorry, I love you. Don't leave me). I can't wait to see the Kid this evening while we chill and watch Diego and talk about fiscal responsibility, as on does. He's been pretty awesome the last few days so that is a relief but of course, there could be a tantrum just around the corner. It's like living with a faulty grenade, an adorable faulty grenade.

My goals for this week:
Gym at least 4 times
Staying true to da low carb
Complete many many many decorations
Go out with a friend
Come up with the Kid's costume. Think I've made up my mind.
Lose more weight so I can wear something slutty at my Halloween party
Figure out what the guy outside the gym is up to

Happy Tuesday!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge