Friday Wrap Up and a Great Low Carb Recipe

Oh praise da lord it is Friday! What an emotional week! Words cannot even describe how happy I am that the weekend is coming up! Woot woot!

Worst part of the week:
Well, you know, daycare issues... again
Getting a booster shot for the Kid

Best part of the week:
Watching a dear friend perform on stage, she did great!
Getting incredible love and feedback from so many people!
Losing 4 pounds!

Stats:
4 pounds lost
3 times at the gym

I have been low carbing for just over a week and I have lost 4 pounds. I feel pretty great in general and the weight loss helps. I thought that I would post the recipe I made last night... so good, like so so good.

Thai Curry Ground Beef

1 pound ground beef
Lemon grass
Thai lime leaf
Coconut milk (just a can)
Sesame oil (just a couple of drops)
Fish sauce (just a couple of drops)
Soy sauce (just a few dashes)
Crushed garlic
Thai red curry in the package
Half a cup of water

Brown the beef, then add all the above and let it simmer for about 45 minutes. I ate it as is but made rice for the Husband because he is not low carbing. It was delish! Go, go make it!

Anyway, this weekend will be pretty low key. I want to take a family walk in the Prater and see if the chestnuts are ready to picked and then I want to work on some crafts for Halloween and then I want to get my case ready to present on Tuesday to the daycare, because kids, this lady has had enough.

I hope you all have a wonderful Fall Friday! Enjoy your spiced lattes and cozy sweaters and be truly grateful for whatever you have. Be it a great partner, a great cat or even great boobs. Gratitude brings more good things in your life. Still waiting for my boobs to magically defy gravity... better be more grateful, then...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge