Monday Morning, Again

I am veddy veddy tired this morning. Around 2 a.m. the Kid decided to put on, what I believe to be, A Chorus Line for about 2 hours, with intermissions. So veddy tired. Of course we had to wake him up this morning and that was a joy. Pampers commercials lie. No kid wakes up looking and acting like that. When we have to wake him up, it is like waking up a rabid raccoon.

It was a nice weekend. A quiet weekend. I stayed home Saturday night when I was supposed to go out for a girls' night but I confused dates and the Husband was meeting a friend who was in town for ONE NIGHT ONLY! Sigh, I crocheted. Sunday was cleaning day and playground day and making more Halloween crafts. October 7th - mark your calendars - I am decorating!

Since my vision is more of a vintagey, classier, Martha Halloween, I have a lot of thinking to do and some more fabric to buy. I kind of feel re-generated with the new look I am going for and cannot wait to see it come together. The bathroom and toilet will be serial killer kitsch but otherwise, raise your Gothini glasses and talk about your yachts, Mommy's classing it up!

Here are two things I made for the kitchen - damn flash makes them look crappy but they look alright in person and in a darkened room.



I'm happy with them. I'm happy that they cost me 1.2324 euros to make each one. Shellac be expensive, yo.

We have a meeting at the daycare tomorrow morning... loud sigh... and on Friday I am meeting with the child therapist... louder sigh. She's lovely and I always feel great after meeting her but I don't think a 2.5 year needs a therapist, his mother does, but I don't think he does. And so, may your Monday go by quickly and your dreams come true. I want to sleep under my desk. So veddy veddy tired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge