Low Carb Menu for This Week

So this is my menu for this week. More low carbing! During the days I eat some cheese and usually leftovers from the night before! So these are just the dinners planned!

Monday: Scrambled eggs and guacamole (Some toast for the Husband on the side)

Tuesday: The Husband is out so I am making low carb mac and cheese with shiritake noodles that are made of yam and are low low carb. And a salad.

Wednesday: I'm out so it will depend what the bar offers.

Thursday: Green chile chicken enchiladas (instead of flour tortillas, I shred zucchini, mix with an egg and some cheese and then bake. They are faux wraps and taste alright)

Friday: Steak in a red wine reduction sauce served on top of grilled chevre and served with crispy green beans and aiolo (will post the recipe on Friday)

Saturday: Chile in the crockpot (sans beans) with a side salad

Sunday: McDonald cheeseburgers sans buns

Come on weight loss!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge