This Week's Workout and Eating Plan

Well, I have not pigged out in over a week and I am super happy about that. I feel much more in control and I am making so many more healthy choices (go ahead, pat me on the back). The smoothies help so much! And the smaller dinners as well. Last week was a great week for working out and I can't wait to hit the gym this morning. I've hit that gym high where I just want to go every morning. Yes, I have an addictive personality. I've heard that it takes 3 weeks to develop a habit and now it has happened.

Yesterday we did a test run to the new daycare: a) to time it (it takes about 5 minutes longer (we take the Ubahn instead of walking now) to get to than the old one but the Ubahn station is closer and we are 2 stops closer to our work so in the end it will even out)). and b) because on the 13th I am taking the Kid, I wanted to make sure I knew how to get there or else the Husband would get a panicked call from me dry heaving and saying "I'm loooooost!". I now feel more confident about it.

I did some laundry and vacuumed and threw out another big garbage bag of crap. I haven't started a massive clean up yet but I had to make space in the bedroom for Yoga. Will talk about that at another point. It's too soon. I wanted to weigh myself yesterday but my monthly visitor arrived and I usually put on 5 pounds of bitch so I didn't want to risk sending myself into a spiral of self-pity.

And so, today is yet another public holiday and I have to head to work and leave the Kid and the Husband to fend for themselves. Sad face. And you will be hearing this a lot for the next few weeks - I cannot wait to get through this nutso month.

And, here is this week's eating plan- breakfast is a smoothie, lunch is a salad or a soup or an energy bar (Wheat thins as a snack)

Monday: Pesto and mozz bagel and a salad
Tuesday: Rosemary chicken and feta penne (using my portion plate. I will cry)
Wednesday: Tomato soup and a bagel
Thursday: Styrian chicken salad
Friday: Kappa Maki
Saturday: BBQ chicken pizza (homemade wholewheat crust) with red peppers
Sunday: Chicken salad

Aaaand, my exercise plan (with squats, of course):

Monday: Gym 40 minutes crosstrainer
Tuesday: Gym 15 minutes bike, 25 minutes weights
Wednesday: Gym 40 minutes crosstrainer
Thursday: Gym 15 minutes bike, 25 minutes weights, Jillian Michaels 30 minute workout in the evening
Friday: Gym 40 minutes crosstrainer
Saturday: 6 km walk
Sunday: Yoga

I'm pretty psyched to be so motivated. Let's keep riding this wave of motivation before I fall face first into a cake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge