This Week's Eating Plan and Work Out Plan

I am super happy to be over my odd 24 hour flu. It was the wierdest thing and I am thanking my lucky stars it didn't last long. I really think it was a shut down of my system after all the anticipation for the second session at the centre. This morning we are heading off to the new daycare. I am ready. And I'd like to think the Kid will pop his own collar and say "See ya later, mother" and walk in but that might be just a little too optimistic.

Yesterday after posting my bikini challenge, I spent nap time doing Yoga and checking out hairstyles for my "pin up" shoot at the end of May. I like to plan. I also like to think that having a date in mind will keep me on track. It will be hard not to stress eat these next couple of weeks but I can do it. So, here is this week's working out and eating plan and let's do this thing!

Breakfast: Green smoothie Lunch: Salad or soup or protein bar Snacks: Cheese and/or Swedish bread or Wheat Thins (aiming for about on average 1200 calories per day)

Monday: Bagel lettuce cheese sandwich and tomato soup
Tuesday: Crockpot chicken curry with rice
Wednesday: Lettuce hummous falafel bagel
Thursday: Pasta and salad
Friday: Veggie wrap
Saturday: Chinese dumplings
Sunday: Slice or two of cheese pizza and a salad

Work out schedule (everyday squats 60-100)

Monday: 40 minutes crosstrainer
Tuesday: 10 minutes bike 30 minutes weights, Yoga in the evening
Wednesday: 40 minutes crosstrainer, Yoga in the evening
Thursday: 10 minutes bike, 30 minutes weights
Friday: 40 minutes crosstrainer
Saturday: 6 km walk, Yoga during naptime
Sunday: 10 minutes bike, 30 minutes weights, Yoga during naptime

It may look excessive but it is pretty manageable. Honest.It works out to about 6-7 hours of exercise a week which over a week, is not that much... considering I work a desk job, I need exercise and I actually really enjoy it.

I just can't wait to get through this nutso week. I will feel a lot better after a few days of seeing the Kid adjust to the new place. And it will be pretty exhausting starting work at 2 but at least it is only for just 4 hours every day. Positive thoughts that by the end of the week the Kid will have formed a posse.

Some notes about the bikini challenge: 

a) there is no crash dieting involved. For the first time ever, I'm just eating right and not following a diet and also not feeling deprived at all
b) 25 pounds lost in 4.5 months is not set in stone. Even 20 pounds would be a win. It averages it out to just over a pound a week which is not nutso.
c) I'm doing this for me. I'm way above my "ideal" weight for my height. Medically, I'm not in a super place right now. I do not want to look emaciated - just fit and healthy. Self esteem wise, I'm awesome :)
d) June 1st is not an end date, just a goal date

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge