A Bikini Challenge

I originally started this blog as an online diary about turning myself into a Real Housewife- blonde, tan, thin - and then it evolved into something else and I love it. It has been a great outlet for me and it continues to be fun. I love the private and public messages I have received and I love seeing that I get more and more views as the months pass. It's a mish mash of different things - parenting, crafts, fashion, party planning, random thoughts and everything in between. Now that I feel like I am slowly getting my life back in order, I find that I have more time to focus on my original goal of getting fit. I may not need to turn myself into a Real Housewife, because honestly, that franchise is now dead to me. I just want to not avoid pictures anymore. I want to fit back into my fabulous clothes and I want to be a role model to myself. The past couple of weeks have been pretty amazing in terms of eating right and working out and I really want to continue this trend. So, (and I reserve the right to not follow through because I'm the boss of me) I am going to post a bikini/pin-up (bathing suit and a cute cover up and using vaseline on the lens) picture by June 1st.

That means that I have about 4 and a half months to lose about 25 pounds and re-discover a razor. I don't think it is a crazy goal but it won't be a walk in the park either. I feel that by posting this, I will have even more incentive to continue on with the eating of the good food and the working out. Oh God. What have I done? I need youse guys to keep me motivated. And if you want to join me, please please do! When I feel I have reached goal, I am going to get some pictures done to celebrate and will post them here. Then I will sit in front of my laptop with one eye closed and cringing, waiting for the comments.

So there you have it. A stupid and superficial challenge that I am really looking forward to. A poor man's Valerie Bertinelli, if you will. Who's with me?! Bueller? Bueller?

Disclaimer: I may or may not need to hire Kim Kardashian's Photoshop guru for the photoshoot. Again, I'm the boss of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge