This Week's Eating Plan and Workout Plan

Another Monday. A snowy Monday. I'd like to complain but we have been having the most mildest mannered winer ever. So yes, it can snow late January. Go for it. Snow your brains out. Anywho, this morning I went with the Kid to Montessori for the start of our 3rd week of integration. The details will be in a later post.

The weekend was nice; early morning walk with a friend who now spits when she hears my name. A facial (ouch!!!) and a manicure and then later in the day I spent the afternoon switching my shoes and purses into the hall bookcase and putting the books and DVD's into the walk in closet. It took hours and half way through I was cursing myself but now it is done and I'm not sure if I'm happy with the result. Siiighhh.

Sunday afternoon I went to my friend's place to celebrate her daughter's first birthday. She is adorable and the party was super sweet and there was wonderful food and great wine and I ate the biggest piece of chocolate cake that I ever have and then had a sugar crash. Then I headed home and did some laundry and did my best to come down from my high. Chasing the dragon, my friends.

This morning I hit the gym and had to wake the Kid up repeatedly. I get it. It's snowy and cold and I too would like to lie in bed all day and watch bad films and eat popcorn but alas. Not going to happen.

And here is my eating and workout plan for this week (I wasn't great in the eating department last week but at least I got all my workouts in)

Breakfast: smoothies Lunch: Ricecrackers with soup

Dinner:

Monday: Tomato soup with a bagel and cheese
Tuesday: Asian dumpling soup (recipe coming soon)
Wednesday: Falafel wrap and salad
Thursday: The Husband's out so getting a frozen chicken pot pie
Friday: I'm out - Asian food Woot!
Saturday: We're out - not sure
Sunday: Veggie wrap

Workout plan:

This week will be mostly cardio and Yoga online

Monday- Friday: 40 minutes of crosstrainer each day
Saturday: 6 km walk and Yoga
Sunday: Yoga

And now it's time to put the Kid down for a nap. I will do some Yoga in the bedroom and then get ready to head to work. Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge