This Week's Eating and Work Out Plan

Hello Monday. First thing's first, thank you all for "liking" my Facebook page! Already 48 likes in a day?! That's awesome! It was not easy this morning to get out of bed. I was still tired from fun day Saturday and, well, I just didn't want to get out of bed. But I said to myself "You haven't been to the gym since Thursday morning and that pizza from last night is just sitting there, in your stomach, mocking you". So I got up and read gossip blogs for 30 minutes with one eye closed and then sloth-like, put on my gym clothes. I was winded from putting on my sports bra.

Luckily it is oddly warm this morning so I didn't cry as I walked to the gym. As a side note, da hell happened to El Nino? That was HUGE in the 90's... but I guess we can say the same about Alicia Silverstone's career. BOOM! Nice.
That was way harsh, Tova
So anyway, I got a good workout in and I feel happy that I pushed myself to go. If I miss too many workouts, I start to get grumpy and then say stupid things like "Mars bar on ice cream? It's what's for breakfast!". So I am going to just nip it in the bud and get back on track. And so, here is my workout and eating plan for this week:

Breakfast; smoothies Lunches; Salad or soup or small sandwich

Monday: Scrambled eggs and toast
Tuesday: Salad and tomato soup
Wednesday: Vegetarian quiche and a salad
Thursday: Chik patty in a tortilla wrap
Friday: Not sure (I'll explain)
Saturday: Sushi
Sunday: Just a snack - going to a first bday party in the afternoon

Workout schedule

Monday: 40 minutes crosstrainer
Tuesday: 10 minutes bike 30 minutes weights
Wednesday: 40 minutes crosstrainer
Thursday: 10 minutes bike 30 minutes weights
Friday: 40 minutes crosstrainer
Saturday: 6 km walk and Yoga
Sunday: Yoga

This week is week 2 of Montessori integration and I will be doing it Monday to Wednesday and then the Husband is in charge Thursday and Friday. I am hoping that this is the last week of integration because I have to get back to normal life ASAP!

I also have to finish up all my fashion presentation stuff and on Friday we have a meeting with a child therapist. A meeting with a child therapist on Friday which also happens to be our 10 year wedding anniversary. Ask me how I feel about that. When the Husband booked it I was all martyr-like and sniffed and quietly said "Fine, let's not do anything for it. Our child is more important". Well, shit. Now I want to do something for it. Months ago we agreed that we wouldn't exchange gifts because we are planning a week-long trip for just the two of us in the Spring. But have we booked or planned anything? No. So now I am grumpy and feeling sorry for myself. I'll just have to play it by ear. I do my best work last minute.

And so, now I have to wake up the Kid. Last night he demanded to sleep beside his Sesame Street house. Yeah, this integration might take longer than 2 weeks.

Burt and Ernie brought a keg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge