More About the Fundraiser

Gah! About a week and half to go! I am very very excited with how everything is coming together. But I have a lot to do still. This Friday I have a meeting at the Adria to talk numbers and drinks and layout. On Monday I am meeting a new friend to pick up her generous donation. Tomorrow I have to call the autism center to discuss what the event entails. I also have to pick up a few more gifts and make an informational flyer! And coordinate with donors to pick up their awesome donations. It is going to be a hectic time and I will love every minute of it. I live for stuff like this! I thought I would update you all on what is going to go down, yo'!

Operation Tubetop Autism Fundraiser

When: 21 June 2015 14:00
Where: Adria (Donaukanal)
What: Raising money for the Dachverband Autistenhilfe: www.autistenhilfe.at/
How: Because people I know are awesome, there will be some incredible prizes to win by raffle. If you cannot attend the event, but want to purchase raffle tickets, please write me either on Facebook or at tmspatz@gmail.com by June 18th. All of the money will go to the Dachverband Autistenhilfe which is a not-for-profit organization for autism in Vienna.

What you can win:

1 of 5 bracelets from the fabulous Bliss by Iman: www.blissbyiman.com/
1 signed book from author Johnny Morgan: The Joy of Football 
Cookbooks (more info to follow soon)
The brand new hair care range from Nude Salon: more details coming soon
A gift basket with champagne, homemade soaps and lotion bars and other surprises
Two tickets to Mosaique for June 23rd: www.facebook.com/WienMosaique
Two tickets for the Wiener Ball der Wissenschaften (January 2016):www.wissenschaftsball.at/
Two tickets to Staatsoper for The Tempest on June 27th: www.wiener-staatsoper.at/
Dinner for two at Der Fuchs und Die Trauben: www.derfuchsunddietrauben.com/

Please please please RSVP by Monday June 15th! Danke!

A special thank you to all the donors who will be singled out at the event because you all deserve a round of applause and an extra free drink and my eternal gratitude. The list of donors will also be posted on the flier and the Facebook event page.

I cannot believe how generous people have been! It blows my mind! The value of all of the prizes reaches close to 1,000 euros so if you don't hear from me, I will be at the opera, with fabulous hair, smelling clean, reading a couple of books, after having had a fabulous dinner and all the while planning what to wear to a ball. Heh. I generally think people are awesome and seeing the list above just strengthens my belief even more.

Since the location will be indoors for a little bit: for the free drinks and raffle, I am hoping to keep the venue adults only for safety reasons. I will be wearing heels and I am clumsy and I don't want to step on anyone. However, there is a playground and sandy area outside of the Adria for kids or for the young at heart! If you have any more questions please drop me a line.

I CANNOT WAIT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge