Friday Wrap-Up

Well hi there Friday! How you doin? Finally after so many crappy weather weekends, this one is going to be hot hot hot. I have lots of plans that involve cocktails and sitting outside. Tonight I am hitting Summerstage at Rossauerlaende with a friend. Tomorrow I will do some shopping, visit the Cuban festival on our street and then make pizza with a friend at night at our place. On Sunday, I will try to get a session of Bikram in (it has been MONTHS!) and I will probably head to MQ for some mojitos and let the Kid go free range. Yay! I am so excited! It has felt like a long week but a good week. So here are the stats for this past week Sunday to today!

Number of 5K runs involving 33,000 women: 1
Number of mornings runs: 1.5 (ouch)
Nights out drinking sekt: 1
Quick drinks with a friend: 2
Ball dress purchased: 1 and I have to have it hemmed and taken in. Apparently I bought from the giant store.
Number of times I guffawed: Countless
Episodes of Columbo watched: 1
Return of awesome camera that I borrowed from my editor and then we tried out Soft Tacos across from the Badeschiff and stay tuned for that review on Vienna Wuerstelstand: 1
Number of times I cried happy tears: A couple
Times the Kid's teacher said she was proud of the Kid on the field trip on Wednesday: 1
Text messages received from the Husband so far today as he enjoys some alone time at Oberlaa, swimming, drinking beer and eating a burger: 3 (I will hurt him)
Kilos lost: Ahahaha. Stupid scale
Purchase of sunscreen that smells like coconut: 1
Purchase of Haviana flip flops: 1 pair and I love them so very very much
Internal mind memo to get back to writing my book: 12 (I really really really need to get on that)
Times spent mourning Eurovision: So many
Awesome people met: A couple
Talking to awesome new people and finding out they all love their jobs so very much and looking offended when I snorted thinking they were being sarcastic and then wanting a job that I love so very much and how does one get a job they love so very much?: 3
Time spent admiring my 3 week old highlights: A lot. I spend a lot of time. They are fantastic.
Finding out that in the original Sleeping Beauty, she was raped while she was sleeping and only woke up when giving birth: 1 (and say what?!)

Next week is going to be a busy one as well. I am going to Brickmaker's for the first time on Monday and on Wednesday, I am heading to an art exhibit. Next Saturday I am heading to a friend's place in Burgenland with the Kid for some cherry picking and a bbq. It will be a challenge getting there with the Kid but I feel a lot more confident about travelling with him. This will be his first time on a train in years and I have a feeling his mind will be blown.... in a good way.

Just a few more hours to go and then I will do a little shopping for the fundraiser and then I am meeting a friend at Summerstage at Pizza Riva. It will be the perfect end to the work week! Hope you all have a fantabulous weekend of sun and drinks and sleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge