Smoothie Cleanse on Hiatus

I failed. Totally failed. I did really well on Monday and all of Tuesday day but then BOOM! had a beer and then made myself some Thai soup. Siiiigh. At least I didn't go nuts and order a pizza. Win? I know that I can do a cleanse but with my current crazy schedule and stupid biological need for solids, it ain't going to happen for a while. So, to compromise, my days will be smoothies and dinners will be solids, healthy solids. Aaaand, I am saying buh bye to cheese and bread for a week or two (I reserve the right to eat cheese and bread on the day after the ball, just that day, if need be).

Did I fail? Yes, miserably. But am I upset? Not really. I was kind of a raving lunatic the last day and a half and I just can't lose my mind until I have more vacation days lined up. Fruit sugars and an empty stomach turns me into Joan Crawford on mother's day. So, there it is, a 1.5 day cleanse. yaaay.

Moving on... the Husband and I are currently in an ongoing argument. See, the thing is is that I have all sorts of conversations in my head that I just assume I have had with the Husband. For weeks "we" have discussed moving in the summer. "We" decided to start looking for a new place now. Apparently "we" were excited about this. So when I wrote the Husband about seeing apartments, he wrote back "What's the rush? We still have a couple of years." And commence countdown to epic meltdown on my side. I don't deal well with the word "no" or "maybe" or "we will see, dear".

I can't blame him for not agreeing to "our" plan of moving RIGHT NOW because he really wasn't part of the conversation. But yet, I can. Look at me go. I have so far whizzed through most stages of grief save for acceptance. That shit isn't happening. I will conquer! I will win. I should probably make sure that we discuss it before I super glue myself to the first apartment we see. So that is what is currently happening over at Casa Tubetop. Stay tuned for fun fun stories of decrepit rentals and my ability to throw a toddler-tantrum over hardwood floors. It will be epic.
I WANT HARDWOOD FLOORS AND A BALCONY! OH AND A WALK-IN CLOSET!
P.S. You have until Friday to qualify for the free bracelet I posted yesterday. There is a search function on the blog to make it easier to find the answer! Godspeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge