Pinterest Challenge

Hear ye, hear ye! Today marks the advent of a new Operation Tubetop challenge. A friend came up with this idea and I think it is awesome! A lot of us have Pinterest accounts and if you are anything like me, you will spend hours ignoring your child and spouse pinning thousands of craft ideas with the full intention of one day sitting your tusch down and actually making something. But then life gets in the way and macrame seems like a lot of work after a full day of working/wrangling kids/watching the television.

So, thanks to her great idea, I am now implementing a monthly Pinterest Challenge. What do you win? Just my and other readers' respect. How does it work? Well, it is simple. Go through your gazillion pins and pick a craft or recipe or something and make it. While making it, take pictures and when you are finished, write a quick story about it with pics, then e-mail that description and pics to me and I will highlight it on the blog at the beginning of March.

The challenge starts now and you have until February 28th to finish! If you have any questions, let me know! Godspeed and good luck. Now I have to see what I am going to do... crap...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge