Pinterest Challenge

Just a little reminder about the Pinterest challenge! You have until February 28th to finish :) Once you have completed your craft, e-mail me at tmspatz@gmail.com with your entry and I will feature it on the blog!

My Pinterest-like craft will be changing up a simple long black H&M jersey dress into a ball gown by February 22nd (ha. ha. I am totally over my head with this).
Some curtains, a few throw pillows and this will be a superb ball gown

This afternoon I will be heading out to buy some embroidery (black and gold) and see where I can add it. The dress is at the post office which I will pick up tomorrow morning. I think this might be an epic win or an epic disaster but as you should know by now, I like a challenge... as panic-inducing as they often are.

So, please join me in this challenge! Find a pin you have pinned and get your craft on! Godspeed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge