Saturday Musings

It's the day of the ball! It is early Saturday morning and in a little while I will be meeting a friend for our now traditional early Saturday morning walk. The Kid woke up way too early so I changed his diaper and tossed him into bed with the Husband. They are going to need their sleep because, wait for it, we are looking at an apartment today!!!!
This is by far the creepiest real estate stock photo I can find. You are welcome.
I won't go into details but I am pretty freaking excited that we are actually going to see a real live apartment. A place with two real bedrooms! Woot! As I have mentioned countless times, I am getting a little done with the current place we live in - I hate whispering every night and sitting in the dark or unable to have friends over past the Kid's bedtime. When he was a baby it was not a problem because he slept through my ear-piercing-the-Nanny-like voice... now, not so much.

So we will see how this visit goes. Fingers crossed that the Husband likes it too otherwise you might see me on the news. Awesome.

Moving on, today is the ball. The big show. The night when dreams come true. Or the night that the babysitter stays longer than usual and I get blisters on my feet and get slightly sloshed and need to spend my Sunday training the Kid to use his "inside voice". Yay! Anyway, my dress is done. I finished it last night and I am pretty happy with it. I will be extremely comfortable because in the end, I am just going to be wearing an oversized t-shirt like creation. Yes! I have made jersey a luxury fabric. I have! Trademarking that shit right now.
HOW HAVE YOU NOT AGED MR. BACON? HOW?!?!

I will post pictures of it later. I just have to purchase a new bra today (most likely it will be a tramautic experience (going to Palmers) so stay tuned for that post) and plan what hairstyle I am going to rock tonight. I am thinking big and 60s because the BIGGER THE HAIR, THE SMALLER THE WAIST. Amen.

STAY TUNED!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge