What I'm Eating This Week

I did it! I'm up! 20 minutes until I head to the gym. I'm doing it! I've got my gym clothes on! I AM SO TIRED! But I will go and say hello to my old friend the crosstrainer. I have a feeling I will be hurting tomorrow!

As I mentioned before, I am consuming the smoothies during the day and eating a normal whole foods dinner. Here is the plan for this week:

Monday: Fresh mozz whole wheat sandwiches with tomato soup
Tuesday: Chicken with green bean fries
Wednesday: Fajitas in the crock pot
Thursday: Not sure
Friday: Truffle pasta with fresh parmesan and salad
Saturday: Chinese dumplings (I get them homemade at my local Chinese shop)
Sunday: McDonalds Veggie wrap (sue me)

After the gym, I will head home, take a quick shower and then bring the Kid to daycare and then head to work where no doubt around 11 I will have a sugar crash. I will counter this with my supply of smoothies. Here is my easy peasy smoothie recipe which I am sure I posted before. It's a good way to trick me into eating a vegetable.

Strawberry Spinach Smoothie (S.S.S.)

Cup of frozen strawberries
Cup of fresh spinach
Half a cup of joghurt
Half a cup of water
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of flaxseed (optional)

Blend and then be smug as you take the subway holding your smoothie cup with a built in straw. Those other passengers? So jelly. Or not.

Another thing I started last week was the consumption of 3 liters of water a day. It's only been about 4 days but I'm feeling a lot better. I pee a lot. But I feel better...

Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge