Freezer Nights and the Next 3 Days

Our freezer needs to be defrosted... but besides that fact, every couple of months I do "freezer night". Freezer night is pretty much a momentous night of cooking whatever the hell is in our freezer. And since I am off to Berlin early in the morning, I decided to clear out the freezer. Tonight's gourmet meal was:

Two beef patties
Fries
Chinese dumplings
Bagels
A selection of condiments


I feel a little stuffed right now. And a little gross. English and German version. Currently the Husband and I are watching the new Dallas and feeling a little old. My bags are packed and the taxi is booked. Slowly it is time to head to bed and enjoy a sleepless night because I get all stressed the night before I fly. Ever since I met the Husband, I don't like flying. I am happy, ergo I feel that I want to live. And, I know some pilots and that don't put a lot of confidence into me. I know I will be fine. I know I will have a great weekend with my folks, I just want to get there and be done with the flight. And so, I bid you all a great weekend and I will be back online (officially) on Monday!

Happy weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge