Retail Therapy

I don't like to shop that often. I really have to be iiiin the mood and feel inspired. I hate nothing more than walking around the store and thinking "meh. Nothing". I feel defeated. I feel like a lesser being. I feel like screaming "SOMEBODY TAKE MY MONEY AND GIVE ME SOMETHING SHINY!". And then there are days where I am screaming "Do you take bank cards?!?!?!" as I run with my arms full to the cashier. And if I am really inspired, I dump what I have in my arms onto the counter and scream "I'm buying these!! I just need to look around ONE MORE TIME!" and I get this manic and feverish look in my eye.

That was me yesterday morning. I had a list of things to buy (including ingredients for smoothies. I'm smoothing it during the days) and I stumbled upon a new cheapy shop in our mini-mall. I love cheapy shops because I can buy 3 pairs of shoes for 80 euros -true story. My tastes are always changing so the opportunity to buy cheapy shoes is one I'm going to take. Now don't get me wrong, I love my Kors and Furla purse (thank you Mommio) but when it comes to shoes, I don't need to go designer.

The first pair are just simple black heels for work. I love the quilted look. Heart.
You're sooo pretty...

Then these here are more casual. They have tread and are slouchy at the ankle. They will be perfect for daycare runs in the winter.
We're going to have some good times together. I can feel it.

And then these are my fave. They are actually darker in real life. I love all things camel (except real ones. A baby one tried to attack me in Tunisia because I was riding his mother and now I realize what a completely inappropriate sentence that is) and I love the heel on these. I cannot wait to wear these!

I totally rode your mother... 

Good thing it is a Sunday and the shops are closed because I have a feeling that my shopping spree urge hasn't died down yet and I need to budget for Christmas. And since there are only about 7 weeks until the big day o' presents, I have to get started on my Christmas shopping. But first, lists must be made!

This week should be fairly low key. I will hit the gym, as God is my witness. On Wednesday I have another after work meeting. The Husband will most likely be coming home a lot later the next two weeks since he is working on-site on a new project. He told me about it but since it involves engineering stuff all I hear is "blah blah, math, blah blah, vents, big, vents, blah blah."

Time to give the Kid some antibiotics and get started on some Sunday laundry. Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge