Random Thoughts and Life Lessons

Life Lesson 1: When you buy a black bathmat cause it is "sooo Halloweeny", try not to purchase a cheapy one. And if you purchase a cheapy one, wash it alone. Do not put your pale blue pjs in the wash with the cheapy bathmat. Because, in the evening, while wearing your freshly clean pjs, you will look down and think you have an infestation of fleas and you will take off your pjs so fast that your husband will mistake your fear for lust.

Random Thoughts 1: Dude, if you have been waiting for 5 minutes for the gym to open, maybe that would be a good time to get your gym card out and at the ready. Standing behind you for 2 minutes while you search for your card after the gym is open is stupid. And you will be the receiver of my death looks. And, if you paid attention, you will see that I have my gym card at the ready in my hand. Get it together.

Random Thoughts 2: Dear other members of the gym standing outside waiting for it to open. Yes my gym bag is the same colour as the gym logo and yes, the font is freakishly similar but I am not, I repeat, a staff member and I CANNOT open the gym. I would have thought you would have all figured it out seeing that I am loitering about 5 feet away from the entrance, and, oh, I don't know, I'm chubby and not holding any keys. And you, you sir, my German response brain capacity doesn't kick in until 7 so when you ask me "to open the door already!" I will respond with "blehi ighid bleh no aufmachen."
Note to self: Buy new gym bag.

Life Lesson 2: Pay attention to which floor your elevator takes you to because you might be standing in front of a door that looks wildly different from yours and it takes a random woman opening it to knock you out of your confusion. Bet I also really woke her up seeing me in a hoodie and red faced and sweaty standing in front of her door. You're welcome! Sigh.

It's only 7 and we're already off to a rip roaring start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge