Trimming My Own Hair- Like a Moron


Friday Night Plans

I don’t really have any plans except making dinner and then watching TV with the husband but I do have some beauty maintenance planned for the evening. When did Fridays become so dull? Oh, right, nevermind. But I jest because next weekend is going to be wild so I might as well have a few quiet nights to gear up for the parties coming up. Tonight I will be, wait for it, trimming my own hair.

Reasons for attempting something so stupid:
1) I have so little time to book a hair appointment and actually show up.
2) If you get me in a chair in a salon I will buckle under pressure and agree to whatever the stylist recommends. “GI Jane look is back in? Go for it!”
3) A stylist, upon looking at the current state of my hair, will most likely shame me. I feel enough shame. I don’t need to pay for it, thank you very much.

So I will give my hair a little wash, comb it out, and attempt to cut these split ends out of my life. Giddy up!

Update: It actually worked out well. Most of my split ends were annihilated and then I went and added some more bleach so I will most likely have to trim it again in a couple of weeks. My poor poor hair. I am so sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge