Product review BB Face Garnier


Product Review BB Face Cream by Garnier



I read a couple of reviews about this stuff and the people were raving! Since I am slave to advertising or mere suggestions, I decided to pick this stuff up. It is around 9 Euros and found at Bipa (Austrian drugstore). I am quite impressed. It goes on a little oily but once it is set it feels great. If you aren’t used to foundation this might not be the product for you. I schmear foundation on everyday so I was happy to a weekend alternative. I was hoping for heavier coverage but then I googled and saw that this can be used as a primer/base. Well, then, that is just what I did today and oh my goodness am I pleased with the results! Great coverage, no caking and cracking and my skin looks pretty even. Once I get the fake tan on I will definitely have to get the BB stufff in a shade darker. Go forth! Buy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge