Oh MY GOSH!


Self Tanner Review - Gosh Mousse Self Tanner



Oh self tanner! We have such a love hate relationship... Meaning, I love to hate you. I spend money on you every Spring and everytime you leave me looking a streaky orangey mess. I thought I had given up on you until I met Gosh Mousse. Oh thank you heavens above. I finally have found something that works! WOOT WOOT!



I have spent hours researching self tanners and application methods and without fail, nothing ever seemed to work. Without doing any research, I picked up the Gosh stuff (about Euros 12,99) and decided to give it a try. I also bought their Buffing Selt Tan mit because what the hell, life is short. I made sure I had exfoliated the night before (read: scrubbed self with salt scrub). I applied the Gosh stuff to my legs and arms and chest and face and neck. The mousse spreads well and what it great is that it is coloured and you can see where it goes on. Applying it with the mit helps make the tan more even. I slept with it overnight and when I got up in the morning I had a little heart attack. I looked dirt coloured. So I took a shower and the “dirt” rinsed off and behind was a super subtle tan and NO STREAKING! I feel like I need to help market this stuff. To bring it to the people of the world... To the pale people of the world! That is my mission in life. Instead of asking people if they have found Jesus I can ask them if they have accepted Gosh into their hearts. I cannot believe that I have finally found something that works. Thank you people of Gosh. I too can now wear shorts outside without blinding people and bringing down planes. Thank you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge