A little photo montage

I thought, for those not familiar with the OC Housewives, (whose season is ending shortly- no!! Don't leave me!!), I thought I would post a couple of pictures of the ladies. I know I won't look like them in 11 weeks from now but nothing gives me motivation like unrealistic goals... And the Grammy goes to...
This here is Gretchen. Her body is amazing...


Wearing white, by a pool or pond or something

Here she is closer up. Note to self: buy fake eyelashes...



And here we have Alexis Bellino. Also dubbed Jesus Barbie. She kinda cracks me up and even though I was really not a fan of her in the past, I'm feeling bad for her this season...Well maybe not, the dress is awful..

A close up of Alexis..

And then there is Tamra who has become the Mean Girl.. Adult women need to stop with the mean girl crap. We got enough crap to deal with: spouses, kids, jobs, cellulite, unaffordable clothes... let's just all get a long.

And well, I am in love with this workout top. I need it. I need it so so badly.


And there you have it.. Some of the housewives... Blonde and pretty gorgeous...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge