Living like a housewife


Living like a housewife



I took the day off today because I had some extra time and I needed a little time off. Since I didn’t get a workout in on Tuesday morning, I ended up going twice. A little excessive? Yes, you could say so. I hurt a lot tonight but it will be worth it. I really enjoyed the day and remembered what it was like to stay at home and yes, I kinda missed it. I like working, no joke but now with the kid around, I miss him like all sorts of crazy.

I would have gone shopping for some clothes but I feel like I need to hold off until some more weight drops off and then I can get all crazy with my wardrobe choices. So how does a Housewife dress? Here’s a great site that shows where you can get some of the outfits worn on Bravo’s series. I think this is a super cool idea. http://www.bigblondehair.com/

I am also aiming to make a couple of dresses for the summer and what I wear on the weekends is very very different from what I wear to work. I am quite a conservative dresser during the week and since having the kid, I try and keep the ta tas covered (most of the time). Stay tuned for dresses I will start to make in July, when I have time, in July, when I'm off in July...woot woot!!! Free in July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money