Operation Tubetop Cocktail

I love me some cocktails but often they are overpriced, require a huge amount of ingredients (ie. sweat from a cabana boy) and are often packed with sugar. I wanted a drink that I could drink in the evenings and not feel guilty (I'm looking at you White Russians). And eventhough I am a big wine drinker, hot summer nights seem better suited to something fruity and cold and so... here it is the Operation Tubetop Cocktail



A martini glass
Ice cube
Premade Crystl Light in lemon flavour
Splash of lime juice
A couple of raspberries
A shot of Absolut raspberry

Take a martinin glass, add the shot of vodka, splash of lime, ice cube and the raspberries, top the rest with Crystal Light and there you have it... Operation Tubetop... Sugar free and fairly low cal!

I would be drinking one now but it is 9 in the morning and I have a son to admire me and not shame me.. Happy hour later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge