Gossip About the Housewives

If you are a fan of Reality TV like I am (I need help, I really do), then you should definitely check out this site! http://cinderellasglasscloset.com/ Lindsey is the owner of the site and the tagline states:

Welcome to the home of the FIRST POSITIVE BLOG as of APRIL 2011. We have been leading the POSITIVE craze ever since!

I like the sound of that. Too often we are inundated with negativity, ripping into people one doesn't even know, laughing at others' misfortune, etc. Once in a while, reading something positive is good for the soul. Will I give up juicy gossip sites? Oh hells no, but I like this site for being different!

The site is filled with interviews by reality stars, news, fashion and of course updates about the reality TV world.

I have just joined Twitter so if you would like to follow me check out @tmspatz

Comments

  1. Thank you for the BACKLINK to http://cinderellasglasscloset.com/ YOU ARE THE BEST!! We appreciate people like you!! And you can follow us too at @glasscloset on Twitter THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge