Friday Wrap-Up

Well hi there Friday! How are you?! This week has been a pretty chill week except for the fact that apparently we moved to Florida this summer. Dis heat. Unbelievable. The Kid hasn't been sleeping well. He will come into our bed around 11 or at least I think so (Ninja powers, he is silent) and then he will wake up around 1 or 2 and sit in bed and whisper. The whispering is better than the freak outs that we experienced before we went to Rome... but the whispers, dude, it is like being in The Others.

I am happy to report that I got two runs in this week as well as a session of Bikram. Tomorrow I am hitting up spinning and I cannot wait. It will be my second time ever and I am a little nervous because now I know what to expect... pain. I also have started clean eating today. Knowing that today was the day I was giving up junk food, I went above and beyond to eat crap the past few days. I had pizza at Da Capo with a friend last night plus a lot of wine. It was a sad good bye. There has also been a stubborn orange dust from Doritos floating around the office... but no more! NO MORE! Best part of it is that Office Twin had Doritos for breakfast this morning (to help me get rid of the junk) and now he hates me and hates himself. I be trollin. Heh.


Just paying him back for the conversation from the other week:
Me: The hell is "Communal luxury"?
Office twin: It's a theory that we can all live equally but with luxury.
Me: Could I have a little bit more luxury than other people?
Office twin: You'd be the first to die in the revolution.

Or there was this one:

Me: A guy just checked out my legs!
Office twin: (with a look of complete and utter disbelief) Really?

But we did spend the last 30 minutes of yesterday speaking in Italian accents so that kind of made of for it. That was awesome. We sounded like Mario and Luigi. Eeeeeehhhh.


Tonight the Kid is spending the night with the Inlaws. They have a terrace and a kiddy pool so it is great for the Kid to be able to cool down. We just have a tub because we are bad parents. So to take advantage of a night sans child, the Husband and I are heading to the talkies. We haven't been to a film together in more than a year and I cannot wait! We are going to see Mission Impossible because some of it was filmed in Vienna and we  have to represent, yo. So excited! DATE NIGHT! After the film we are heading to Swing Kitchen so that I can stick to my veganism plan. On Sunday I have a Skype date with my new nutritionist. So excited! And so excited to be able to say "My nutritionist". Living the dream, my friends! I also hope to squeeze in a morning Bikram session on Sunday as well. Literally will be sweating out Doritos and pizza these next few days. Blergh.

I wish you all a fantabulous weekend. Don't forget that tomorrow is a public holiday so get your groceries today. I just found out and now am trying to coordinate all the shopping! GAH! Stupid closed shops. Happy Weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge