Things I Have Bought Recently Even Though We Are On A Budget

We still have to save the monies but I have bought a few things recently which, in my opinion, are necessities. Halloween is coming up and I really really have always really wanted a Halloween-type cookbook. Last year I bought this book for a friend for Christmas and now, many months later, I too will have one.

Yes, the True Blood cookbook. This thing is going to look awesome in my kitchen with my funky clear plastic recipe book holder. Holla!



And while I searched high and low for a Halloween cookie jar, I finally decided to by myself these salt and pepper shakers cause they are perfect for Halloween. They are a little kitschy but there ain't much choice over here! Halloween cookie jar, I will find you, or rather, I will find a site that ships to Austria for a decent price.


And I also bought my friend a Christmas present but I ain't showing it here. Ha. Ha. Oh alright Alix, here you go:


And yesterday I scoured the shops for rain boots. None were to be found. And since I had a little time to kill, I sat at our local cafe and had a glass of wine and re-read Brandi Glanville's book about being left for Leanne Rimes. I had read the book months ago and enjoyed it and then decided to give it a re-read. Out of all housewife books I have read (go ahead judge me), this is by far the most honest. I applaud her strength and I think she's probably pretty genuine, for an amazon of a woman who happens to be incredibly attractive and with a killer figure. Also, an inside source did reveal that she is absolutely lovely so that makes me feel all warm inside. And not betrayed - looking at you Adrienne Maloof.



Anyway, I finally found, thanks to a tip from an FB friend, a pair of awesome boots which I will be ordering today! Ta da!!! Cannot wait until the 3-5 days when they arrive! Huzzah!

And so, that was a lot of spending but totally necessary.

Comments

  1. If shipping does not cost insane amounts, I am sure that I could send you a Halloween cookie jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet offer! Thanks! I think I might be asking a friend to pick one up when she heads to the States! But thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge