Interesting and Inspiring Quotes

For me, sometimes the thought of getting up at 5:30 in the morning is soul crushing. Other times, the thought of not finishing a pizza sends me into spasms. What helps me throughout the day are amazing quotes and even images as well. This morning I did not want to go to the gym. That little voice, probably dressed as Satan or Lindsay Lohan, was saying "You've been to the gym twice this week. Why go today? The bed, it is so warm, so comfortable. You are so tired." But then another voice, sounding like Martha Stewart said "I wake up every morning at five. My ranch has peonies and I make my own sushi while listening to Chopin. I am a billionaire. Get your ass out of bed." And so I did. And I went to the gym and I pushed myself for 40 minutes on the crosstrainer and I felt a lot better. Take that Satan! And Martha, thank you.

And so, here is a collection of some of my favourite inspiring quotes and well, people.

This one being one of my favourites. Based on the Husband's mood lately, this quote can save his life.



Then there is this one:

Success is the best revenge 

And this one:

It takes 4 weeks to notice your body changing. 8 weeks for your friends. 12 weeks for the rest of the world (I am currently on week 53 but I've had some off months)

And this one:

Always believe something wonderful is about to happen

And well, this character from Happy Endings, Jane, always seems to get me motivated. Cause she is nuts, just like me!



And well, the end all and be all of motivation and perseverance. She is terrifying. I love her.


Motivation, it is a good thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge