I'm Faaaaaaat

I went on the scale this morning. It was stuff that nightmares are made of. I even pushed up on the sink to lower the numbers. Somehow mentally that makes me feel better. But letting go of the sink made me sad. I guess 4 months of holiday, 4 weeks back at a desk job and serious stress has made me want to EAT ALL THE THINGS. It has been so ridiculously hectic at work that I am inhaling anything that isn't nailed down. I have the angry at myself blues now.

On Saturday we are going to a wedding. I have decided to wear the dress that was featured in the Hangover Miracle of 2011. Last night I decided to try it on and while it fits (thank you jeebus) it isn't as loose as it was last year. But we have just been invited to the first part of the wedding so I figure I can be uncomfortable for a couple of hours.

I am annoyed with myself and feel like running around in garbage bags until I finally drop these blasted 20 pounds. So, if you need to find me, I will be sitting in the corner wearing 4 layers of Spanx and feeling sorry for myself.

Sidenote: I am lucky to have an amazing husband. As I sat on the sofa this morning and blubbered about my blubber, he told me he thought I was as thin as I had ever been. Then I yelled at him for not wearing his Prada glasses he spent a fortune on last year. The guy is blind as a bat.

Sidenote 2: I don't often have pity parties, the catering is outrageous, but I'm allowing myself one today. I have been working my ass off and I am tired and grumpy. Harumph. One of my packages from Amazon better come today. Mommy needs cheering up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge