Sunday Funday

Last night was a lot of fun! I ended up wearing my other dirndl because it had a little more give and I wasn't really in the mood for keeling over in front of a bunch of men in lederhosen. Another time and place for that fantasy to happen. When I'm thinner, perhaps. Lots of wine was consumed! Good conversation was had! And the people watching was great! I got a temporary tattoo on my wrist of the letter "R" and it looks kind of funky and I love temporary tatoos. They are body modifications for the unsure. Based on the number of times I change my hair colour, a real tattoo would just kill me. Oh, and my mother would kill me too.

I was pretty tired and left around 11. I just can't do the late nights right now. In a way, it was easier when the Kid was a baby. I could just die on the sofa with him in my arms. Now, there is running around, playing with his trainset, reading books and trying to make sure he doesn't sit for 4 hours straight watching Dora. Atrophy, not awesome. I think I am especially tired now that I am back at work. Four months of holiday killed me. It is good to be back but boy do I need to adjust. Anyway, back to last night...

Got home, took off my dirndl which was kind of like busting open a can of Pilsbury Crescents, and popped a frozen pizza into the oven (Digiorno 4 Cheese a.k.a. da bomb!) and turned on the Internet. Then I ate my pizza, ignoring the 3rd degree burns - gonna need a skin graft - and read diet forums. Pizza binge and diet sites... irony? Still don't know. Once again, you are to blame Morissette. For shame. Then I headed to bed where I dreamed the dreams of terrible eaters. I got up at 7 to get the Kid out of his crib and have since done laundry, checked out more Kardashian gossip (I hate myself), looked up signs of learning disabilities in toddlers and keep making cups of tea. I am wired!

It looks like it will be a rainy day and that makes me all happy in my sweats. I plan to clean and then take a nap and of course plan what I will eat next week. I've decided to detox a little as of tomorrow since last night's pizza binge has thrown me into a bit of a self hating blackhole that no amount of Saran Wrap can fix. Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge