Getting my Hair Did... By Me

I decided to get my hair did by me. I first started by trimming the dead ends. Not really dead ends, more like dead highways. I cut and I snipped and had no clue what I was doing. In the end I had a small bundle of fried hair that resembled a golden hair hamster that had lost his poor life through electrocution. RIP Buddy.

Then I streaked my hair and that ended up looking not so good. So then I had some wine and purchased platinum blonde dye. Why the hell not, I've come this far. And now, I have very very blonde hair. While I would like to think I have channelled Marilyn Monroe, I think I now have channelled an Albino Carrot top. I am taking donations for seeing me at the local freak show. So very very bright blonde.

You know what? I'm just going to say it looks fabulous. There. I look great. Fake it till you make it.

Today we are meeting up with the inlaws at the Hofburg and then heading to the City Hall film festival which has tons of awesome food stands. Later we will head home and I have to make a 3 minute video for a mommy competition. This can only go well. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge