The Temporary Magic of Home Body Wraps

So, a couple of weeks ago I stumbled upon a pin on Pinterest. It was a DIY Body Wrap. All details here. I decided to give it the old college try and lo and behold, it temporarily makes your circumference slightly smaller for a short time. I heart.

So here is how you do it: Get some body lotion. Rub that all over the offending places (I have so very many - but I just stuck to my midsection - hate that bitch). Take some Saran Wrap (generic stuff works just as well you snob) and wrap and wrap and wrap. I did about 4 layers. Don't look at yourself in the mirror, it ain't pretty. Then take some ACE bandage (I actually have a Spanx-like tank top that I used instead and it worked pretty well) and wrap around the wrap. Wrap. Then go to bed and dream a dream of being corseted.

In the morning, you wake up like it is Christmas. I have something to unwrap! ME!! Take off the gooey wrap and check it out. I've done it a few times and I'm pretty happy with it. It isn't a long term solution but if you need to wear something a size too small (looking at you dirndl), then this is a good plan. Happy wrapping!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge