The season of the wedge

I loved wedged shoes. They give me height and don't kill my feet. I also don't fall through grates or get stuck in cobblestones. Living in Europe is so hard... wah wah.

Anyway, every Winter season I end up buying a couple of new pairs of (im)practical boots and it fills me with joy. I have my Uggs for snow but otherwise I will be rocking these pairs for the next few months.

Pair Number One


I was walking home the other day and saw these in the window. I had to have them. They had a navy pair that I absolutely adored but I don't have much navy so my dream was crushed.. But aren't they adorbs? Squeal!


Pair Number Two



I like to call these my JLo boots... They are so circa 2001... I actually wear these with a fake fur vest. I'm so Tova from the block. Used to have a little now I have a lot (of stretchmarks)


Pair Number Three


I bought these about a month ago and I have been living in them. They are so comfortable and give me a horse like appearance when I wear them with leggings. Neeeeh!! Heart.

So those are the pairs that I bought and I will sing to them later a song of love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge