Planned Pinterest Arts and Crafts and Recipes

As I have mentioned before, I am hooked on Pinterest. But having so little time, I am unable to do, like, all of the things I have pinned on my recipe board and craft board. But, come December, I will have a lot of time and these are the things I will be trying. Stay tuned for updates.

Pinterest Attempt 1

This bow on a sweater. Looks easy enough. I think I will try to make that next Wednesday.


Pinterest Attempt 2

Redesigned t-shirt. Might have to steal one from the Husband. Might get in trouble.


Pinterest Attempt 3

Apparently dubbed the best chicken enchiladas ever. We'll just see about that. Making those on Tuesday.... yeeeeahhhh.


Tomorrow is my last day of work for a few months. I am a little sad to be leaving a great place but am pretty hopeful that I will be back come Spring. But I am also grateful to have all this free time to do shit and what not and be a lady who lunches, in front of the TV, drinking, alone.

Tonight I am heading to a friend's place to watch Dick and Liz and I cannot wait! I will try to remember to take pictures and post them because this event will be epic. And tomorrow is a 90's themed birthday bash which requires me to actually look deep into my closet and find something. So little time. Almost the weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge