Real Housewives of Beverly Hills- A Summary

Oh happy happy joy joy! This show is back! I absolutely adore this show! Here is a quick summary of the ladies that make up the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. If you haven't seen this show, go forth and watch... It is truly a work of genius  and by genius I mean if Snookie received tenureship in tanning.

First up is a relatively new housewife.
Name: Brandi Glanville.
How you maybe perhaps know her?: Her husband cheated on her with Leanne Rimes... LEANNE RIMES! wtf.
My opinion (like it matters): I don't mind her. She sometimes comes off a little declasse (I so just used that word and don't know how to apply an accent) but the fact that she hasn't lost her mind after a very public cheating scandal makes me applaud her. Brava Brandi, brava.




Name: Kyle Richards.
How you maybe perhaps know her?: Aunt of Paris Hilton. Was a child star and starred on the Little House on the Prairie.
My opinion (like it matters): Her husband is hot. And Jewish. And hot. She has nice hair.



Name: Kim Richards
How you maybe perhaps know her?: Aunt of Paris Hilton. Was a child star and starred on the Little House on the Prairie. Sister of Kyle Richards pictured above.
My opinion (like it matters): Recently out of rehab (good for her). A voice that grates me to no end.



Name: Adrienne Maloof
How you maybe perhaps know her?: She owns you. Maloof family be rich, rich, rich, rich.
My opinion (like it matters): I really liked her. I thought she was one of the most level-headed housewives on the show. And she kicks ass and she's tiny and I liked her relationship with her husband. She sighed a lot. I like that. I'm like that! But alas, her recent very messy divorce has shown another side to her and that makes me sad.


Name: Taylor Armstrong
How you maybe perhaps know her?: You don't.
My opinion (like it matters): She terrifies me. She seems like the prime example of someone who would do anything to make it big, including getting her lips stuck in an airplane turbine.. that was mean, I apologize. I really really need to not be mean. Her husband committed suicide last year when they were seperated and that was heart wrenchingly tragic.


Name: Lisa Vanderpump
How you maybe perhaps know her?: Owns restaurants in L.A.
My opinion (like it matters): I so love Lisa. She is who I want to be when I grow up. She's British and loves and wears pink. Not sure if I want to be British because being Canadian is pretty a-o.k. but yes, pink. I need more pink.


And that my friends, is a short who's who of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The season is just getting started.



Comments

  1. Ohhh I remember Kyle from the Paris Hilton sex tape scandals of way back, and Taylor Armstrong's face is the stuff nightmares are made of. Shudder... And I'll trade being British for being Canadian!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge