A Hair Product I Love

I don't always have time to wash my hair and so I am a big fan of dry shampoo. I found out about dry shampoo from none other than Heidi Montag. Pictured below.


She cracks me up. A natural beaute. I wonder what ever happened to her... it has been a couple of months since her last magazine article.

Dry shampoo was especially useful after my c-section in the hospital when I couldn't shower and needed my hair to not look like I rubbed it in a vat of oil. But now I have found another product that gives my hair volume and hides some of the grease. Sexay. Got 2 Be Powderful.



This little bottle here is awesome! You pepper (love that word) your roots with the powder, massage it in, and voila, you get a couple of extra centimeters. Awesomeness. It also cuts into grease. It's like the Cillit Bang of hair products. I effing love Cillit Bang too.

So if you are looking for a pick me up because you are too lazy/stressed/whatever, pick this product up. Trust me.

Comments

  1. I can't stop looking at her enormi fake boobs. It's like a silicone train wreck. And I'm going to try out the hair stuff, although I think it would take nothing short of a miracle to get my hair to have ompf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her boobs look painful!!! Let me know if you do use it! I think the stuff is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge