My Top 3 Foundations

I wear foundation everyday. It isn't because my skin is a wreck, it has more to do with the fact that I blush or get overheated and turn very very red. I hate it. Ever since I was a child I have had the curse of blushing skin. Ergo, I wear foundation all the time. I am on to my third favourite right now and have to suck it up and buy my second favourite since I am out. Here are my top 3 favourite foundations:

Number 3




Revlon Colorstay
This stuff is good and really really really lasts long. The only problem is that if my skin is dry (as it usually is in the winter) this foundation tends to seep into the lines. Stupid lines. Hello Botox. It is a good cold weather foundation. Heat and Colorstay is not a great combo. The best thing is that this foundation is reasonably priced and fairly easy to find.


Number 2


Chanel Lumiere
My friend suggested trying this one and I am hooked. It is light and liquidy but not greasy. It provides good coverage but not as heavy as the Revlon. This is a year-round foundation for me. I lurve it. Only downside is that it is pretty pricey.


Number 1


Make-up Forever HD
This is the stuff of foundation dreams. Kim Kardashian uses it (cough cough) and it is the bomb. I found a dealer in Vienna and after spending way too much money, I have kept myself away. But soon, soon. This stuff is amazing and really covers everything but it is the priciest foundation I have ever purchased. Sorry kid, no winter coat for you this year, Mommy needs to apply an inch of spackle.

So those are my top 3! Go forth! Smear that shit on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge