Sweater Dresses!

I love sweater dresses and I just realised that I got rid of a few of them last year due to wear and tear. I bought one last night and I'm wearing it today and hot damn I feel comfy. What is so great about the sweater dress is that they are flattering and comfortable and versatile. If only they could do the dishes. Then I would marry one. I live in them on the weekends when I go shopping or to the godforsaken playground for a variety of reasons:

a) I can pair them with comfy boots and a vest and look somewhat put together.
b) If I am trying on clothes, I don't sweat as much in the changing room getting undressed and dressed again.
c) Comfort. Just comfort.

Here are a couple of examples I found on the interwebs. Adorbs.



Now I must go shopping!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge