Pinterest fun and an offer

Pinterest. Oh God. Oh God I'm hooked. I have been hooked for a while. It is an awesome site where I can spend hours pinning shit that I will most likely never make, bake, or buy but so what. I'm happy. And if I am happy, then everyone else be happy. Kapiche?

Recently my sister asked for a personal shopper as a joke on Facebook and as I was all like "let me do it!! Please let me do it!! I need to be needed and useful!" and so, without her really agreeing, I went ahead and made a Pin board for her and started pinning clothes that I thought would work for her body type, lifestyle (she has 3 adorable children) and budget. Oh how fun that was! I made sure (save for a couple of pins) that I chose clothes easily bought on her side of the pond and within a reasonable price range.

So now (I trademark this idea guys, like totally patented right now as I type) I offer you folks your very own board where I will pin things that I think would be perfect for you and your lifestyle. Let me know if you are interested by writing a comment below or pm me or send me an email... And I will get right on it...

Vive le Pinterest!!!

Comments

  1. wooow sounds really cool!! and u r doing that for fun?? :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Let me know if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for you to make me a board! I'm hopeless and honestly in need of inspiration and realistic suggestions. I find myself pinning things that are way out of my budget and probably wouldn't actually look good on a real human (models don't count) My winter closet is pitiful, and even with living in Texas I will require some winter items.

    I think you already follow me on Pinterest but here's me just in case :) Let me know what you need!!!
    http://pinterest.com/wendyalester/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have the time, I would love to take you up on your offer. I am so stuck in the mom rut clothing wise and could use a fresh look (any thoughts on hair?). Anyways, it is great following your blog. i hope that all is well with you and the family! -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  5. woot! woot!
    Wendy- email me at tmspatz@gmail.com with a picture of you (full body with clothes on :)) plus a description of what a normal day is like for you. Will check out stores that are available on-line in the States and start your board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katy! Definitely! Will start your board too. Send me a pic (like I mentioned to Wendy before) and I will also find some hair ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meeee, me too!!! But maybe after the baby is born :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Yes! Not sure why it shows me as Unknown...

      Delete
    2. you are an international woman of mystery! That's why!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge