A Fashion Sunday and The Pinterest Offer

It is a dreary day and we've decided to stay in and eat croissants and watch reality tv. We were expecting the mother in law and her visiting cousin to come by for coffee but the cousin is sick so the apartment is already clean... awesomeness. Sundays are great days to look at magazines and dream and ignoring all the things that say "Price Upon Request". I hate that crap. If I have to call, I probably can't afford it. Stupid beautiful things.

In other news, I've been having a blast with the Pinterest boards I have been making for friends. I'm on to my 7th Board and it keeps getting more fun. I am trying to look for clothes that are flattering to their body types and will match their lifestyles, ie. stay at home mom, working woman and everything in between. As well as finding affordable pieces. My offer still stands! If you want a board follow me on Pinterest at Tova Marr-Spatz and send me an email at tmspatz@gmail.com and I will virtually build you a look.

Happy Sunday (the Kid reading Vogue and making me the proudest mommy on the planet)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge