My Ultimate Wants

It was a rough weekend. I had a stomache bug, then the Kid got sick (and he is still sick) and the Husband was sick and oi vay. Need a holiday. The best part of the weekend was the Thanksgiving dinner we attended Saturday night. Even though I could barely handle any food, I had a great time and enjoyed a fireplace, good company, some fine wine and a chance to drool over an Hermes belt.

The Husband and I are comfortable financially... Not in a I can buy whatever I want and ha ha take that Lindsey Lohan but in a oh! A sale at H&M! I shall purchase a couple of things today. Yay. And to be honest, I feel very blessed.

But, when we win the lottery soon, I have pagemarked 3-4 things that I must own. After I give money to charity and go to a dermatologist for a little microdermabrasion/wrinkle zapping/caviar-gold facial, of course.

And here they are!!

Dream Purchase: A Burberry Trench


Such a classic. So perfect for European weather. I promise to wear very little under it if you buy it for me dear Husband.


Dream Purchase: A Hermes Belt


I have wanted one of these for the past couple of years. I never really knew how pricey they were until I Googled them. Sorry kid, no private school for you.


Dream Purchase: Chanel Chain Bag




This has been on my list for years. It is a classic. I love it. I covet it... I am also leaning towards getting the one that has a longer chain so that I can wear it across my body. I need to have my arms free to carry all those H&M purchases.

And ever since watching Lauren Conrad get this bag on an episode of the Hills, I too want one. Damn you Jason! You had a good thing and you just let it go! You'll never find another Lauren! Never!


And so, that is my ultra fantasy Christmas wishlist. With any luck, I will get some great presents this Christmas lest I need to revert to the famous sulk/rage fest of Christmas 2004. SQUASH RACKETS?! WE DONT EVEN PLAY SQUASH!! A TOY BOAT?! ARE YOU DRUNK?!

Tis the Season!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge