Ombre Hair

Tomorrow the Husband is out so I am going to use that alone time to Ombre my hair. As you are probably well aware, I have no fear when it comes to experimenting with my hair. I am now a brunette but I feel like I need to "lighten up". Ombre hair is big right now which is probably a sign that it is totally untrendy now. Whatevs.

Here are some examples of ombre that I like





Also, my friend Alix suggested to check out Kandee Johnson's video tutorial. If you haven't heard of Kandee (Alix also suggested her other videos) you should really check out her make up tutorials (she is adorable and talented. Bitch). Link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPVsWpC0wps

And so dear friends, wish me luck! I will most likely post pics on Wednesday... well, only if it turns out well! Stay tuned

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge