Starting a Facebook Page

Hey you guys. I am tired. I am exhausted. Mommy can't do a fun night like she used to. Last night I went to a friend (sister in-law) of a friend's place and it twas an awesome night. Her kids were with their granparents and the 3 of us hit the dining room table and drank wine and ate parmesan and bread and laughed and laughed. I got home just after midnight and had just enough power left to wash my face and then I hit the sheets. The Kid woke up at 7 and I wanted to cry. I got him out of bed and told him "Please just let Mommy lie here and die". But alas, a three year thinks a horizontal mommy is something to jump on - over and over and over. I finally crawled back into bed around 8, saying to the Husband "Remember me fondly". I got up again at 9:30 and suffered until the Kid took a nap at 12:30. I slept for another 2 hours and wondered why I felt like ass. I guess it's down to the fact that I haven't been drinking much the past few weeks and after the stressful week I needed some "fun time". Life lesson # 234 - fun time can lead to wanting to die time the next morning. Ugh.
I'll have the frozen tortillas with melted cheese, a double cheeseburger, fruit tea and whatever is hidden in the kitchen cabinet.

Anyway, I am going super clean as of tomorrow to try and counteract the 24 hours of rockstar living. Byyyeeee cheese and wine. Hello veggies. Gross.

And now onto something totally different... I am starting a Facebook page for this blog. I am getting a lot of views and I am super pumped! Yet, I feel like my personal Facebook page has become a little too much blog oriented and I kind of want to save that to involve only status updates about my poor life choices. So, if you could all do me a huge favour and like this page, I will name my future pet after all of you. And if you don't care if your friends judge you for what you read (i.e. this blog) please invite them to like it too. My self-worth and self-confidence is riding on this. Only you can save them! I jest, kind of. Thank you!

Thanks Bill

Comments

  1. btw am pretty sure that blogspot will have options to automatically link the blog posts to your facebook page. I know wordpress does, so would have thought that blogspot should also do so...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge