And the Winner is...

Had a great early morning walk with my friend! It was minus 5 and I am still defrosting an hour later. As promised, we have a winner for the give away!

I wrote out the names of the people who qualified. Put them in this handy measuring cup. Passed it to the Kid. He wasn't impressed.

After bribing him with a blueberry muffin, he picked a name and then promptly dropped in on the ground. He wouldn't hold it so I had to photograph it without him.


And the winner is...

ANGELA!!!

Congrats Angela! You are now the proud owner of the earrings! PM me your address and I will send them to you on Monday! Thank you everybody for participating! I really appreciate it! Stay tuned for next month's give away!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dressing your Pear Shaped Figure

The Kid's Birthday Party and Holding it Together the Best I Can

How to Dress Rich - Old Money