The Secret to Weight Loss

I was pming with a friend last night and after a couple of glasses of wine, I asked her what the secret to weight loss was (she's a nutritionist). Her answer was "veggies". I had hoped cheese and bread but alas, no, veggies. Of course she's right and I'm happy to say that I have really upped my veggie intake. But I could always do more! So there you have it, veggies are the secret! Crap.

Tonight I am making veggie wraps with a fat free joghurt ranch dressing. Last night we had tortillas with eggs and side salad. Not sure what we're eating tomorrow since it is a public holiday and I was thinking of taking the Kid and the Husband to a local pizzeria that boasts a playground. We're trying to expand his horizons and restaurants are our Everest.

So far today I've hit the gym, dropped the Kid off at daycare, bought groceries, Zumba'd and folded laundry. Soon I will head out for some Bubble Tea. And then I will work on my book, clean up a little and then at 3 I have a meeting with peeps at a pub who have been generous enough to offer money for the main prize for the Vienna Schnitzelagd (Charity event). Everything is coming together!


Comments

  1. Joel reading this post: "C'mon, be bacon. Bacon, bacon, bacon... crap. Veggies again. Well, that's me right out."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! I know! I was really hoping for another answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you no like the Bubble tea? :) I had a friend describe the tapioca bubbles as snot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Key Word Post

A Tova Movie Re-cap: Bram Stoker's Dracula

The Way Some People Find my Blog and a Challenge